Exhibitor Package: $1,000
A limited number of Exhibitor spaces are available at the STEM 2014 Conference on a first-come, first-served basis.
The exhibit area is located in the atrium of the Earth Sciences Building – a 3-story open space filled with natural light. This area will be used for all nutrition & lunch breaks, and adjoins some of the concurrent session rooms for the conference. Free WiFi access is available to all exhibitors and conference attendees through the UBC Visitor network.
- One (1) complimentary full conference registration for STEM 2014
- One (1) Exhibition Booth
- One table (6′ long) and two chairs, with skirting
- Power access (110 volt)
- Wifi access
- Acknowledgement as an Exhibitor in the Conference program
- 100-word company description in conference program
- Larger exhibit spaces are available for $500 (this includes an extra full-length table)
- One additional full conference registration is available at $350
Exhibit Times & Details:
- Set-up: Saturday, July 12 | 6:30am-8:30am
- Tear-down: Tuesday, July 15 | 11:00am-12:00pm
Exhibits should be in place no later than 8:30am on Saturday, July 12, and all displays dismantled by 12:00pm on Tuesday, July 15. The exhibition space is open to conference participants as well as non-conference traffic. Exhibitors are responsible for the security of their materials.
If you have additional requirements to be considered, please contact Fiona Czeschel.