The Call for Papers is now closed.
To submit a paper you will be required to login/create a user ID. Once logged in, an Author can visit their Active Submissions list by checking their Author’s User Home page.
Abstract and file upload are submitted together, you must:
- agree to requirements and copyright notice
- provide authorship and indexing information, as well as the submission title and abstract
- upload the full proposal document
- Abstracts and proposals must be submitted online.
- The deadline for abstract submission is December 9, 2013
- All abstracts must be submitted and presented in English.
- Abstracts should be based on any of the topic areas listed in topical themes.
- All acronyms are explained and the use of acronyms is minimized.
- The length of the submission must comply with the submission requirements detailed in Types of Submissions. Conference organizers will NOT accept any submission that does not meet these requirements.
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word or PDF file format.
- The American Psychological Association (APA) style is used for formatting the paper: http://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/section/2/10/
- Authors will have their personal access and password codes, in order to manage, edit, etc. their abstracts.
- After having registered as author, you will receive a confirmation by e-mail with your login and password codes.
- After registering your abstract, your will receive an email with your abstract id.
- If you encounter any problem during the submission process or you do not receive an email confirmation, please contact the Conference Secretariat: firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you wish to make any corrections to an already submitted abstract or if you wish to submit other abstracts, you must use your personal access codes. Corrections to abstracts can only be made until the deadline of December 9, 2012.
- The notification of acceptance/rejection of the abstracts submitted will be sent via e-mail by February 14, 2014.